Bandrone Tablet is used for Weak and brittle bones in menopausal women, High calcium levels in the blood, Metastasis of bone due to breast cancer and other conditions. Bandrone Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Bandrone Tablet contains Ibandronic Acid as an active ingredient.
Bandrone Tablet works by preventing breakdown of the bones and increasing the density of the bones.
Detailed information related to Bandrone Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Bandrone Tablet Uses
Bandrone Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Weak and brittle bones in menopausal women
• High calcium levels in the blood
• Metastasis of bone due to breast cancer
Bandrone Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Bandrone Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Preventing breakdown of the bones and increasing the density of the bones.
Bandrone Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Bandrone Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Ibandronic Acid - 150 MG
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Bandrone Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Bandrone Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Pain in bones
• Allergic reactions
Bandrone Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Consult your doctor if you have a history of problem with mineral supplements
• Do not eat, drink or take any other medication for the same time
• Do not lie down for about 60 min post having tablet
• Do not take it with fruit juice or mineral water or other drinks
• Swallow the tablet with a glass full of plain water only
• Take the tablet preferably in the morning on empty stomach or 6 hours post last meal
Bandrone Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Bandrone Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Bandrone Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Bandrone Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Bandrone Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Bandrone Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
• About to have some dental procedures done
• Allergic reactions
• Digestion issues
• History of kidney disease
Other important Information on Bandrone Tablet
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Bandrone Tablet
• Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Bandrone Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
• Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Bandrone Tablet
• Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
• Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Bandrone Tablet.
Expired Bandrone Tablet
• Taking a single dose of expired Bandrone Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Bandrone Tablet - Frequently asked Questions
• Is Bandrone Tablet safe to consume or apply when pregnant?
Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
• Is Bandrone Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
• Can Bandrone Tablet be used for weak and brittle bones in menopausal women and high calcium levels in the blood?
Yes, weak and brittle bones in menopausal women and high calcium levels in the blood are among the most common reported uses for Bandrone Tablet. Please do not use Bandrone Tablet for weak and brittle bones in menopausal women and high calcium levels in the blood without consulting first with your doctor. Click here to find out what other patients report as common uses for Bandrone Tablet.
• Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Bandrone Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Bandrone Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
• Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Most medicines don't come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government's categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body's dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
• Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly ween off consumption?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
For more Information visit us our website: lifesaverpharma.com