Duovir E Kit is used for Hiv infection, Hepatitis b virus infection, Hiv infections and other conditions. Duovir E Kit may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Duovir E Kit contains Efavirenz, Lamivudine, and Zidovudine as active ingredients.
Duovir E Kit works by increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body; blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication; blocking the enzyme required for viral growth;
Detailed information related to Duovir E Kit's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Duovir E Kit Uses
Duovir E Kit is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Hiv infection
• Hepatitis b virus infection
• Hiv infections
Duovir E Kit Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Duovir E Kit improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body.
• Blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication.
• Blocking the enzyme required for viral growth.
Duovir E Kit - Composition and Active Ingredients
Duovir E Kit is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Lamivudine - 150 MG
• Efavirenz - 600 MG
• Zidovudine - 300 MG
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Duovir E Kit - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Duovir E Kit. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Runny nose
• Hair loss
Duovir E Kit - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Always taken in combination with other anti-HIV medicines and never alone
• Any signs of skin rash or inflammation or infection
• Avoid driving and operating heavy machinery if you experience dizziness from taking this medication
• Avoid pregnancy
• Difficulty concentrating or abnormal dreaming
Duovir E Kit - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Duovir E Kit may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Duovir E Kit may interact with the following drugs and products:
Duovir E Kit - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Duovir E Kit is a contraindication. In addition, Duovir E Kit should not be used if you have the following conditions:
• Impaired renal function
• Liver or kidney problems
Other important Information on Duovir E Kit
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Duovir E Kit
• Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Duovir E Kit, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
• Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Duovir E Kit
• Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
• Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Duovir E Kit.
Expired Duovir E Kit
• Taking a single dose of expired Duovir E Kit is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
For more Information visit us our website: lifesaverpharma.com